Brand Partnerships Manager/Director
Love building brands, wearing jeans to work and 4 weeks vacation? Us, too! We are looking for an energetic and connected media seller to join our growing brand partnerships team at Tinybeans.
Based in midtown Manhattan, you’ll be working with an incredible group of people dedicated to thinking big and acting small; executing big ideas on a global scale while treating each one of our users like family.
One of the most loved and innovative start-ups in the parenting space, we’re already working with great brands such as Babies-R-Us, Huggies, and Bugaboo and have our sights set on being the leading advertising platform when it comes to engaging millennial parents and families based on the age and developmental stage of their children.
As a member of the brand partnerships team, you will connect global brands and their products with parents and families, at exactly the right time for their child. Success will not only come from solid digital media experience, but also from a deep understanding of brand storytelling and an extensive network of connections.
- Strong understanding of advertising, media and tech industries
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
- Confidence to make quick, effective decisions
- 3+ years media sales experience with proven track record of success (digital/mobile a plus)
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships with clients that deliver on KPIs of success
- Established client/agency relationships; CPG and/or child-related products a plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Be a senior member of the brand team, reporting to the Head of Brand Partnerships
- Work with as much independence and autonomy as you prefer and can handle
- Deliver on individual brand partnership KPIs including meetings, proposals and revenue
- Generate sales activities and pipeline that grow existing and new business
- Develop partner solutions that clearly achieve client objectives while staying true to the Tinybeans brand and audience
- Cultivate relationships with agency and client contacts
- Help to identify market opportunities to engage the client base and build brand awareness within the advertising community
We will …
- Provide you with a challenging and fun environment
- Give you a huge degree of freedom and flexibility
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth
- Enable you to make a difference globally
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly traded company with global reach
- Offer you a competitive package, with health, dental, vision, and including stock options
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; offering 4 weeks vacation, additional sick & personal time, and 10 paid holidays
We are offering a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, plus other perks you hear about in startup land for the right candidate.