Director- Integrated Ad Sales Marketing
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Head of Partnership Marketing and the sales team with best-in-class ideas and custom marketing solutions across all Tinybeans/Red Tricycle platforms and offerings (media, content, influencers, etc.)
Tinybeans’ partner goal is to “be the bestest partner for brands that target families by being their favorite playmate because we seek to understand their needs and we offer them their most creative and effective solutions”. You will help us be that best in class partner to our clients, and in turn drive revenue.
You are a creative thinker with excellent writing and presentation skills and someone who is ready to take an active role in the brainstorming and ideation of solutions. You will support the sales team on proposals and client meetings, and contribute to program execution, including content creation, video production and influencer activations. You will also manage direct reports. This position is based in NY.
You will …
- Participate in ideation and brainstorms for custom marketing solutions (rfps, proposals, etc.)
- Write proposals and execute ideas
- Support sellers on client/agency calls to articulate ideas and bring them to life (i.e. pitch)
- Create one-sheets and collateral for marketing programs
- Develop case studies for completed campaigns,to serve as best-in-class examples for other potential partners
- Remain up to date on the parenting vertical and digital trends to inform program development
You are a …
- Team player who loves collaborating with sellers, clients and other teams, operating without ego - and having fun along the way
- Storyteller who can bring ideas to life and communicate in spoken and written word
- Constant learner, always searching for inspiration for new ideas and fresh approaches
- Self-starter who can roll up their sleeves across many areas of creative services
- Leader that can motivate and support direct reports
- Highly organized project manager
- Enable you to make a difference and work in an inclusive culture
- Offer you a hybrid office + remote work schedule
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth.
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with a global reach.
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; Generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time, and 10 paid holidays.
- Support you like family as part of our playful team
You must have …
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in proposal writing and program execution at a premium content digital media company
- Experience with influencers a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- Great communication skills and the ability to be client facing
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment