Director of Brand Revenue
With a platform reach of over 20 million users in over 200 countries and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans together with their brand Red Tricycle is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Every day millions of people including celebrities, politicians, and high-profile families rely on Tinybeans brands as their primary platform for capturing and sharing their children’s life stories while engaging in valuable and personalized content to help them in the journey of parenting.
Your Part in Our Mission:
Working closely with the Head of National Sales, you’ll be a mission-critical part of our company’s success, playing a key role in ensuring that our most valued customers have positive experiences with our platform right from the beginning. You will drive the sales cycle and conversion, develop relationships with new customers, and help customers get the most out of the partnerships that they form with Tinybeans & Red Tricycle brands.
You are a passionate, independent, and tech-savvy strategic seller, with experience in digital/experiential media and a proven track record within sales for CPG, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and similar industries. You are goal-oriented and resourceful, making strategic decisions to drive the sales pipeline and drive conversion to successfully deliver on the goals.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Be a senior member of the brand team, reporting to the Head of National Sales
- Deliver on individual brand partnership KPIs including meetings, proposals, and revenue
- Generate sales activities and pipeline that grow existing and new business
- Develop partner solutions that clearly achieve client objectives while staying true to the Tinybeans brands and audiences
- Cultivate relationships with agency and client contacts
- Help to identify market opportunities to engage the client base and build brand awareness within the advertising community
What You Bring to the Table:
- You have a strong understanding of advertising, media and tech industries
- 5+ years of media sales experience with a proven track record of success (digital/mobile is a plus) in the New York market
- Are able to develop strategic partnerships with clients that deliver on KPIs of success
- Have established client/agency relationships; CPG and/or child-related products a plus
- Are a self-starter who can handle all aspects of the job, from prospecting to putting together media plans and proposals to crafting your own pitch and brainstorming campaign ideas for clients
- Are intellectually curious, creative in the way you go about tackling problems, and embrace failure as a means to spark innovation and growth
- Live by and champion our core attitudes: bold, passionate, innovative, driven, and playful
What We Provide You With:
- Competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Work from home flexibility (1 day a week) - we are fully remote for the time being
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with global reach
- A fun-loving team that supports one another like family