We believe that a great Executive Assistant/Executive Business Partner is a strategic difference-maker for Tinybeans team and its leaders, who extend beyond administrative support to act as a force multiplier for the leadership team and the CEO. Additionally, they function as part of the company’s management team and viewed as capable of acting or making decisions on their executives’ behalf.
With nearly 4 million members in over 200 countries/territories (including celebrities, politicians and high-profile families) and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission is to help families create real connections with each other and with resources to help them thrive. And we need you to help our team thrive!
You are incredibly sharp, driven, and a constant learner. You believe that being an EBP is an incredibly powerful career path, not a stepping stone. You are deeply relationship-oriented and understand the value in building relationships with all Tinybeans team members, that will allow you to anticipate needs, intuit the dynamics of the team, and seamlessly step into and out of workflows across the company. You are a team player with high EQ, and believe that the way you get something done is as important as getting it done.
What is the job about...
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to manage their schedule and keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, investors, Tinybeans staff, and others, on matters related to business initiatives
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Read and route email correspondence for the CEO of the company
- Draft meeting materials as well as provide meeting summaries & actionable next steps
- Help maintain CEO’s appointments and calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and calls
- Assist with research, coordinate the preparation of reports and presentations for both internal and external audiences, as needed
- Support the build-out and maintenance of Tinybeans’s business dashboard and help with business-related research when needed
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications to external stakeholders
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO
- Keep up on professional and technical knowledge by reading and sharing industry news and trade publications, research competitors and establish professional networks
- You are able to work and operate with very confidential information to maintain the strictness of privacy to only share where it makes sense.
- Assisting in establishing a bridge for smooth communication between Executives and company-wide staff; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and the ability to represent company values
- Provide ideational, logistical, and administrative support for company-wide events such as the company offsite, conferences, team events, celebrations, holiday parties, and Leadership Team offsites
- Be responsible for all vendor management which includes ordering equipment and supplies, managing and monitoring service levels, invoice reconciliation and addressing unsatisfactory vendor services
- Support Tinybeans leadership team in administrative tasks as needed, including booking travel and processing expenses
- Support the team by successfully onboarding and offboarding employees
- Manage and track the office equipment (backup/wipe/deliver laptops between employees)
- Manage the company’s employee stock options program and 401K plan administration
- Assist with the office administration and legal documents
- Make sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive working environment including coffee, snacks, and general office supplies
- Support basic internal IT operations and effectively manage ordering equipment and coordinate repairs
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant supporting C Suite Executives, Chief of Staff or similar experience
- Experience managing meeting prep & calendars
- The ability to relentlessly achieve inbox zero daily
- An incredible attention to detail and commit to flawless execution on tasks
- The ability to navigate, digest, and make decisions amidst ambiguity
- Tech skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new applications and tools
- A self-starter personality who can determine priorities and make independent decisions
- Discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Are proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems
- Have professional polish in both internal and external interactions and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure
- Understanding of the highly flexible nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed