Senior Designer- Direct-to-Consumer
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
The ideal candidate has experience in creating compelling communications across paid social, email, landing pages, newsletters and more across digital and physical channels. You have a testing mindset and will be designing to grow and optimize our subscription base both in acquisition and retention through creative performance. Tinybeans is evolving and as such you will be deeply entrenched in the design of the new branding as well as the new consumer experience. As we build out the team, this position reports to Tinybeans’ Head of Consumer Marketing and is based in NY.
You will …
- Work with the consumer marketing and growth teams to develop new creatives and optimize current creative performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners including product, edit, and sales to understand the business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in paid, owned and earned channels.
- Use your deep understanding of the digital landscape and proven success working with media teams to balance brand and performance objectives.
- Understand how to work with an agency to drive performance via creative briefs and communication.
You are …
- A team player who loves collaborating with data driven marketers, operating without ego - and having fun along the way
- A consumer- first thinker who understands the power of insights and data to develop campaigns and programs that drive consumer subscriptions and awareness
- Respectful for craft and creative excellence, balanced with an ability to experiment in lower fidelity ways to prove out an idea.
- Improve cohesion of brand story and brand cues across every touchpoint
- Able to communicate effectively across the company, advocating for the customer in all situations
- A distinguished designer that can create the story of our brand voice through your creations
We will …
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth.
- Enable you to make a difference globally.
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly-traded company with a global reach.
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401K
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; Generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time, and 10 paid holidays.
- A playful team that supports one another like family
You have …
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer marketing and brand creative design
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent business experience
- A history of driving growth through creating direct response and product marketing design
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment